years solid experience as a Telecommunications
Engineer in a variety of capacities
including Planning, product evaluation, product
needs assessment, translation, programming and
planning and deployment guidelines for Projects
and technical evaluation of bids
Position - Special Skills
- Telecommunications Engineerin an nationally or internationally active Company
with extensive need for planning and project evaluation
- Solid Engineering and Project Management Experience
- Achieve established goals in timely manner
- MS Office, Project Management, programming
Work Experience, Education
To obtain a Telecommunication
Engineering position in either the Planning,
Project Management or Marketing Fields that uses my
abilities to the fullest and allows me to contribute to a
company's growth and stability.
1999 - Present
PLANNING ENGINEER with
Saudi Telecommunications Co. (STC) Riyadh, KSAReporting to: Director of PlanningCompany Profile: Major Telecom Provider in Saudi Arabia.
- Prepare Access Network Fundamental Plans - Prepare planning guidelines for deployment of Access Network technologies. - Evaluate technical offers for Multi-Service Remote Access Nodes. - Participate in the preparation of fundamental plans for Telephone services provisioning including voice and data in urban and rural areas. - Prepare deployment plans for Subscriber Radio Systems in rural areas.
1997 - Oct 1999
PLANNING ENGINEER with
Palestine Telecommunications Co (PALTEL) Nablus West BankReporting to: Director of PlanningCompany Profile: Major Telecom Provider for the West Bank
- Study Paltels requirements for Transmission Systems including Access Networks (SDH, PDI ,through Optical Fiber cables and HDSL through Copper Cables). - Evaluate Technical Offers, Pairgains, Optical Fiber cables, SDH Equipment, Concentrators, Multiplexers etc. - Analyze offers submitted by bidders financially. - Prepare short and medium term plans for providing remote areas with Telephone services. - Co-ordinate with contractors during the process of implementing projects. - Translate Telecommunications agreements and certain Technical Documents to Arabic.
1995 - Feb 1996
TECHNICAL TRANSLATOR with
Price Waterhouse Amman, JordanReporting to: Project ManagerCompany Profile: International Consulting and Accounting Group
- Involved in the Restructuring Project of the Telecommunications Sector in Jordan.
- Translate Telecommunications Business, Procedures;
- Translate Laws; Bye-Laws and Agreements.
1993 - Feb 1995
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER with
Al Andalus Jordanian Co (Samsung Telecom Dealer) Amman, JordanReporting to: Operations ManagerCompany Profile: Dealer for Samsung Telecommunications Equipment
- Install and program Key Telephone Exchanges.
- Install and program (through PCs) Private Automatic Branch Exchanges (PABX).
- Install and program Fax machines.
- Install and commission fax switches, Modems, Intercom,
Doorphones and Doorlocks.
- Prepare offers for customers.
1993 - July 1993
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER with
Mohammed Zahran Co Amman, JordanReporting to: Operations ManagerCompany Profile: International Consulting and Accounting Group
- Install and maintain electrical
and mechanical knitting machines.
Education and Training
- 1987 - 1990 Salford University (Manchester - United Kingdom) Bachelor of Science (Hons), Engineering
Technical and Business Training- Access Network Planning Seminar held by Alcatel in Spain for 4 days in 1999 - Access Network Concentrators / Multiplexers Course held in Israel for 3 days in 1998.- Access Network pair Gain Systems Course held in Israel for 3 days in 1998. - Transmission Systems (SDH Fiber Optics) Course held in Israel for 2 weeks in 1997. - Project Management Course using MS-Project held in Al-Najah University- West Bank for 3 weeks in 1997. - Operation and Maintenance Course in Samsung PABX Systems (Corex, Corex-L) held in S. Korea for 3 weeks in 1993.- IBM PCs troubleshooting Course held in Jordan for 4 weeks in 1991.